New Dissolution Vessel Cleaner DVC-24 developed by Gloss Technologies is the ultimate solution to increase productivity and regulatory compliance of any Dissolution Laboratory.
Ease of Use
- It's lightweight, small and compact size, it is allowing laboratory staff to move easily the instrument for cleaning dissolution vessels in place at the dissolution tester.
- No special skills are required for operating the vessel cleaner.
- Comfortable use through touch-screen LCD let user to control all instrument functions.
- Silent operation.
- Versatile instrument that can be used with all 1 liter USP dissolution vessels, as well as, optionally, for 2 liters and 500ml vessels, including plastic vessels.
Fast Cleaning Operation
- Typically only 20 seconds are needed to effectively clean one dissolution vessel.
- It is offering up to 24 consecutive cleaning cycles without need of emptying or reconditioning the unit.
- Therefore up to 4 Dissolution Baths (6 vessels) or 3 Dissolution Baths (8 vessels) or 2 Dissolution Testers (12 vessels configuration) can be effectively cleaned in less than 10 minutes operation time.
- On-site cleaning makes unnecessary vessel removal, avoiding vessels repositioning, breakage and recalibration.
- Neutralizing solution can be added optionally for dissolution media waste pre-treatment.